Don’t Settle for Temporary Happiness!
It’s so easy in life to get distracted and settle for temporary happiness. I think most people live in the temporary happiness zone. I know I do. I waste time as a result.
I say a lot of things make me happy
, but I know that when I’m being creative, I’m in bliss.
I am learning little by little that when you find what makes you happy, you have to keep your focus pointed towards it at all times, or you will slowly but surely lose direction. It has happened to me a million times.
I am writing this post to remind myself to stay focused on what truly makes me happy, not what satisfies my desire for temporary happiness. Here is my plan to do just that.
- Keep Educating myself about the lanes of creativity that make me the happiest. So that when the opportunity arises, I will be prepared.
- Create Opportunity. Don’t wait for it to drop in my lap.
- Appreciate the times you live in bliss.
- Always express gratitude when you get a chance to do what you love.
- Never arrive and get complacent.
- Don’t let someone tell you you can’t.
Just Don’t settle for temporary happiness!